Yankalilla Veterinary Clinic is a dedicated team of professionals always there for your pets
Yankalilla Veterinary Clinic is a locally family owned veterinary practice of Dr Marcus Stafford and Dr Jodie Spence. They took over the practice towards the end of 2012. Between them they have over 30 years in the veterinary industry.
Yankalilla Veterinary Clinic provides modern, professional and affordable health care for your pets. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated staff and leading veterinarians are all passionate about pets and avid animal lovers.
At Yankalilla Veterinary Clinic, you’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you will be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.
With fully equipped examination rooms, diagnostic machines and pharmaceutical stores we provide on-the-spot assistance for nearly all pet health and medical needs. Take a moment to meet our team and our own pets. We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at the next scheduled visit.
'Treat every pet as though they are our own'.
Services we offer: Full Consultation, Medical & Surgical Facilities including: Chemotherapy, Dentistry, Desexing, Endoscopy (flexible & rigid), Hospitalisation, Laboratory work, Microchipping, Microscopy, Pharmacy (on-site), Radiology (X-rays), Surgery (general, soft tissue & orthopaedic), Ultrasonography, Vaccinations & Puppy PreSchool.
"Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all our clients and special patients"
* The clinic will be closed all public holidays across December/January. Opening hours will resume as normal on every other day *
- We are now stocking Rogz Dogs + Cats products! We currently have multiple sized collars, leads, harnesses and bowls with more sizes and variety to come over the following few months - so be sure to keep your eyes peeled on our new Rogz stand situated in the clinic waiting room.
- With Christmas quickly approaching...we have your pets' Christmas stopping sorted! This year we are stocking a range of different pet Christmas gifts, including a deluxe woof wash gift pack, squeuaky toys, Christmas mice, door stoppers, cosy canine comfoter (heat mats) and pet spa mits!
- We are once again running our now annual RSPCA Donations Christmas Drive. We are collecting pet products that will then be donated to animals awaiting adoption and undergoing care at the RSPCA's Lonsdale animal shelter. Donations can be placed in our Christmas stocking in the waiting room. The RSPCA are grateful for any good qualitty pet donations, but this year are in particular need of wet kitten food + wet baby wipes (for hand rearing kittens). The donation drive will be taken to the Lonsdale shelter during January by staff, so there is still plently of time to donate. Any donation (i.e. old bed, food, leads, etc...) no matter how big or small is greatly appreciated.
- A big happy 21st birthday to our Vet Nurse Zoe! We hope that you have had a wonderful birthday and can't wait to see what the future awaits for you!
- We are soon to be no longer stocking Advance dog and cat food (EXCLUDING their dental food range). We still currently have several ranges of Advance food at the clinic (at time of Dec news update) however once these are sold they will not be ordered in as stock. HOWEVER we can still "special order" Advance food in for your pet if you would like to continue feeding Advance. Orders are done weekly. To arrange a special food order for your pet, please discuss with the Nurses.
From upper left: Our new Rogz stand stocking cat and dog collars, leads, harnesses and bowls. More fun stock to arrive in the future!
Our annual RSPCA Christmas donations drive stocking
From lower left: Some of our fun Christmas stock!
Vet Nurse, Zoe, celebrating her 21st birthday!