Yankalilla Veterinary Clinic is a dedicated team of professionals always there for your pets
Yankalilla Veterinary Clinic is a locally family owned veterinary practice of Dr Marcus Stafford and Dr Jodie Spence. They took over the practice towards the end of 2012. Between them they have over 30 years in the veterinary industry.
Yankalilla Veterinary Clinic provides modern, professional and affordable health care for your pets. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated staff and leading veterinarians are all passionate about pets and avid animal lovers.
At Yankalilla Veterinary Clinic, you’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you will be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.
With fully equipped examination rooms, diagnostic machines and pharmaceutical stores we provide on-the-spot assistance for nearly all pet health and medical needs. Take a moment to meet our team and our own pets. We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at the next scheduled visit.
'Treat every pet as though they are our own'.
Services we offer: Full Consultation, Medical & Surgical Facilities including: Chemotherapy, Dentistry, Desexing, Endoscopy (flexible & rigid), Hospitalisation, Laboratory work, Microchipping, Microscopy, Pharmacy (on-site), Radiology (X-rays), Surgery (general, soft tissue & orthopaedic), Ultrasonography, Vaccinations & Puppy PreSchool.
"Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all our clients and special patients"
- A big congratulations to Dr. Marcus and Dr. Jodie on the arrival of their third baby girl - Jara Eliza Breh. Jara was born on Monday the 10th of December, weighing 4.06kg and 50cm in length. We are happy to report both Dr. Jodie and Jara are doing well back home. Their older daughters, Zaree and Tarli, are enjoying being big sisters and are being a great help to Dr. Jodie around the house!
- A big THANK YOU to everybody who donated so generously to our annual RSPCA Christmas appeal. Our donations stocking actually ended up BREAKING due to the amount of food and goods that were donated! Donations are set to be dropped off to the Lonsdale shelter in the coming weeks so if you happen to have anything you'd like to add it's not too late!
- We are now stocking Rogz Dogs + Cats products! We currently have multiple sized collars, leads, harnesses and bowls with more sizes and variety to come over the following few months - so be sure to keep your eyes peeled on our new Rogz stand situated in the clinic waiting room.
- We are seeing a lot of patients with skin disease and allergies at the moment! Did you know that with every 10oc in temperature increase, it DOUBLES the skin irritation. Common signs of skin irritations include redness/pinkness, flakiness and scratching. There are a range of options the clinic can offer you to ease your pet's skin issues. If you are worried about your pet please don't hesitate to phone the clinic and question our experienced Nursing staff.
- We are soon to be no longer stocking Advance dog and cat food (EXCLUDING their dental food range). We still currently have several ranges of Advance food at the clinic (at time of Dec news update) however once these are sold they will not be ordered in as stock. HOWEVER we can still "special order" Advance food in for your pet if you would like to continue feeding Advance. Orders are done weekly. To arrange a special food order for your pet, please discuss with the Nurses.
Above: Our new ROGZ stand filled with some fun collars, leads, harnesses and bowls!
Below: From left, Dr. Jodie, Zoe, Vanessa and Dr. Marcus, at our little Christmas catch up at Encounter Bay.