Yankalilla Veterinary Clinic is a dedicated team of professionals always there for your pets
🐾 🎉 WE are very excited to announe Puppy PreSchool is NOW available at Yankalilla...🎉 🐾
"Call us for more information" 🐾
Yankalilla Veterinary Clinic is a locally family owned veterinary practice of Dr Marcus Stafford and Dr Jodie Spence. They took over the practice towards the end of 2012. Between them they have over 30 years in the veterinary industry.
Yankalilla Veterinary Clinic provides modern, professional and affordable health care for your pets. We aim to make your pet feel at ease in our clinic with a caring and gentle approach to treatment and consultations. Our dedicated staff and leading veterinarians are all passionate about pets and avid animal lovers.
At Yankalilla Veterinary Clinic, you’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you will be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.
With fully equipped examination rooms, diagnostic machines and pharmaceutical stores we provide on-the-spot assistance for nearly all pet health and medical needs. Take a moment to meet our team and our own pets. We look forward to seeing you and your pet again at the next scheduled visit.
'Treat every pet as though they are our own'.
Services we offer: Full Consultation, Medical & Surgical Facilities including: Chemotherapy, Dentistry, Desexing, Endoscopy (flexible & rigid), Hospitalisation, Laboratory work, Microchipping, Microscopy, Pharmacy (on-site), Radiology (X-rays), Surgery (general, soft tissue & orthopaedic), Ultrasonography, Vaccinations & Puppy PreSchool.
Happy New Year! Welcome to 2018!
- We hope that all of our clients had a wonderful and safe Christmas break with their family, friends and fur-babies OF COURSE!
- GRASS SEED season has hit with a vengeance! We have sadly seen many patients (including those belonging to our staff!) who have become victim to grass seeds! Our patients have had grass seeds discovered in their ears, mouths, noses and even penetrating between their paws! Ensure you keep your grass trimmed and don't let your pets walk through any grass which has turned to seed.
- We are now stocking a new comprehensive preventative product for dogs, NexGard Spectra! NexGard Spectra treats and prevents your dog from the deadly Heartworm, Fleas, Ticks, Whipworm, Hookworm and Roundworm all in the form of a tasty once a month chew. As a product launch bonus - if you purchase a 6 pack of the NexGard Spectra, we will also give you a 6 month supply of Tapewormer tablets, an additional NexGard Spectra treatment as well as a bandana!
- We are seeing a lot of patients with skin disease and allergies at the moment! Did you know that with every 10oc in temperature increase, it DOUBLES the skin irritation. Common signs of skin irritations include redness/pinkness, flakiness and scratching. There are a range of options the clinic can offer you to ease your pet's skin issues. If you are worried about your pet please don't hesitate to phone the clinic and question our experienced Nursing staff.
- You can now stay connected to our clinic via our newest delve into social media - Instagram! If you find that our Facebook page is not supplying you with enough adorable snaps of our patients, you can now follow us on Instagram which is a platform primarily for photo sharing. You can follow us @yankalillavetclinic!
- CONGRATULATIONS to our Facebook Christmas competition winner WINIFRED!